Tuesday, April 17, 2012

these are all sitting out on my bench,
waiting to be made into wonderful things.

and they will be,
just as soon as i return from my trip.

i leave tomorrow for a new england vacation! i will be seeing three felice brothers shows and also visiting a dear old friend. i can hardly contain my excitement. i cannot wait to relax and hear wonderful music and see beautiful sights... and once again come back relaxed and refreshed and ready to dive into my busy season. hope you all are well!

p.s. i told hazel that i would tell you that she is working on a new blog post. should be published tonight if you'd like to view it here.

2 comments:

Lisa-Maladylis said...

Oh where are you going up in the east or is down east ? I'm up in NH so that's why I ask. I do hope you have a fun trip. sounds like fun !

kristi smith said...

i am in boston right now, then heading to northampton, pawtucket, portsmouth, back to boston!