Tuesday, May 25, 2010

a VERY productive day!

look at what i made today!


hand carved vintage variscite leaf and amethyst


turquoise


another "two faces" necklace: black rock desert agate on one side...

and larimar on the other!


a labradorite "resolve" necklace


hand carved vintage chrysocolla feather


again, two faces: crazy lace agate on one side...
and regency rose plume agate on the other!

all of these are, of course, for moab. however, if a piece is screaming your name, let me know and if it doesn't find a home in moab, i can save it for you! (unless it's this last piece, because i pretty much think i have to keep it...)

6 comments:

Metallo Bianco Jewelry said...

Productive is an understatement!! They are all awesome. I really love the vintage chrysocolla feather...and I would be thinking about keeping that last one too! :)

susie said...

WOW! Looks like summer, love those colors and especially like those double sided pieces- I love the idea of being able to wear pieces in different ways.

Anonymous said...

Stunning as always!! I have no idea how on earth you manage to get so much done! One of these days I'm going to have to save up for one of your Resolve rings.

I haven't forgotten about sending you those pictures by the way, but I've been sick all week and I thought you had enough to do with moab coming up anyway. Is it still ok to send them? maybe next week?

And good luck for moab!!!

Janell Armstrong said...

Awesome! You put me to shame. Since I found out I'm expecting I have hardly set foot in the studio. Instead, my feet are propped up in bed : )

shannonl said...

So very beautiful Kristi. Gook luck in Moab I hope every piece finds a good home, even though I hope that home is with me :-)

Contrariwise said...

Holy cow! Congratulations to you. That's an amazing accomplishment.