Tuesday, April 13, 2010

fabulous stones!





and these, these i just got today! they were cut by the magnificent terry of lost sierra.

clockwise from the top: ochoco mountain thunderegg, rhodonite and chalcedony, and the most fabulous, incredible prehnite stones ever. i can't wait to see what they become!


p.s. thursday is supposedly the day that i will find out if i have been accepted into a show that i REALLY want to get into. please cross your fingers for me! i'll let you know as soon as i find out...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It always makes me happy when you post new work because it's so gorgeous. Those stones are incredible!

I forgot to say in my comment to your kittens post that the pendant you're wearing in that first photo is just stunning.

kristi smith said...

well, mirien, you just made my day. thank you so very much; i truly appreciate your kind words!

and, yes, that necklace never leaves my neck. it is so very special to me. you can read all about it here:

http://silversparrowdesigns.blogspot.com/2009/12/necklace.html