Tuesday, September 8, 2009

big changes in my etsy shop!

so, i bit the bullet and made the transition from "made to order" items to "ready to ship" items in my shop. i am a bit nervous, but i felt i had to do it. i am still really trying to find a sense of balance in my life and this seems like a good start. i have lately found myself feeling so overwhelmed with the big stack of orders sitting on my bench! at the same time i have been so very inspired with all these new deisgn ideas that i can't wait to make. i decided to allow myself some breathing room and to try it for a little while and see how it goes. i am going to give myself until after the holidays to just make the pieces i feel inspired to make and (hopefully) sell them. i am going to continue to make custom guitar picks and wedding bands for the time being, but those may have to go too, depending on how things flow.

what do you think?

No comments: